Build a Complete & Secure PHP Login and Registration System with PHP and MySQL – Email Activation and lots more
What you’ll learn
- Code a registration form with PHP
Code a secured Login Form with PHP
Create and manipulate database content with PHP
- PHP System Security and in-depth Validation
- Automatically Logoff Inactive Users with PHP code
- Send Account Activation Link by Email using PHP
- Protecting Against CSRF Attack with Unique Token Generation
- Password Recovery, bad, good and best options in PHP
- Keep user Logged In (Remember Me) with PHP
- Code Refactoring
- Learn PHP basic workflow
- Write clean and reusable PHP code
- Prompt support and value for your money
- Access to my Introduction to Programming in PHP Course on Devscreencast dot com
- Token Based Password Reset Functionilty
- Blocking Bots and Spams with reCAPTCHA
- Text Editor
- Understand Basic HTML
- Already Setup PHP Development Environment running PHP 5.5 or higher, with little understanding of PHP (e.g. you should know what is a variable, an array just basic knowledge)
THE MOST UP-TO-DATE AND COMPREHENSIVE PHP REGISTRATION AND LOGIN SYSTEM COURSE ON THE INTERNET.
CODE IS COMPATIBLE WITH PHP 5.5, 5.6 AND 7 THE LATEST VERSION.
LAST UPDATED 9 May 2017
PHP Login and Registration system step by step -> One of the skill-set that is a must have for any PHP web developer is the ability to code a secure registration and login system. This course is designed to equip you with the fundamental skills needed to create a registration and login system using PHP and MYSQL Database.
Additional resources, quizzes, and assignments will be given throughout this step by step PHP Login and Registration system course, to continually test your knowledge.
You will not just learn how to write a PHP login and registration script but how to build and secure a PHP web application piece by piece.
Some Main Features:
1. Account activation by email, using PHPMailer PHP library
2. PHP Remember me functionality
3. Secured Password hashing with PHP hash algorithm
4. PHP Password Reset / recovery by email system
5. Protecting Against CSRF Attack with Unique secured PHP Token Generation
6. Custom Functions in PHP (A lot)
7. Change Password in PHP
8. Deactivate Account in PHP
9. Automate Task with Cron Job using PHP
10. Blocking Bots and Spammers with reCAPTCHA
11. Constantly update mostly based on genuine request from students
After completing this step by step PHP Login and Registration system course, you would have gained some useful and practical skills that will help you in your goal to become a web developer or give you an edge in your current job.
What other students are saying:
“After spending countless hours searching for a course or tutorial and purchasing two other courses that quite frankly were deep
disappointments I am glad I didn’t give up and found this course. Within a few hours I was able to create a basic login system for a website I’m launching for our department. I appreciated the fact that the content had been recently updated. The problem with the other courses and tutorials I viewed previously were using deprecated functions and it took me a while to figure out why things didn’t work! As someone with little to no experience in coding php, the course was easy to understand and follow. I also appreciated the simplicity of the code so troubleshooting was easy to do. I am very happy with this course.” – Rosa Davis
“The course is very well structured and clear to understand and learn.
The instructor is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He even
troubleshooted my code. Gladly recommend this course and the instructor.” – Saroj Thapa
Timely Support !
If you ever encounter any problem why taking this course, don’t worry I am always here to help and guide you through.
- This course is for anyone interested in understanding how user authentication works in PHP
- Want to enhance your PHP skill set as a web developer
- Those who know the basic of PHP and wants practical skills to develop real world application
Created by Terry Ogbemudia Osayawe
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.33 GB