Explore some of the amazing things you can do with Google Apps Script within Google Spreadsheets
What you’ll learn
- How to apply Google Apps Script.
- How to apply Google Apps Script in Projects.
- Explore how to use Google Apps Script – Classes and Methods to power up GSuite.
- Introduction to adding Google Scripts to Spreadsheets.
- Prior Programming experience.
- Computer access and internet access.
- Google Account.
Course included multiple useful code snippets to help you supercharge your Google Apps Script applications.
The SpreadsheetApp Class has a lot of really great functionality in the course lessons we will be exploring how to make use of some of these functions, adding them to mini projects that students are encouraged to build upon and extend upon.
- Appending new rows of content to Google sheets
- Setting styling like font size to cells
- Setting of formulas within cells
- Updating values dynamically
- Use of UI object within the spreadsheet Class Ui
- Creating custom functions find and replace for sheet menu
- Getting Cell data and updating cell data, getting formulas….
- Create content from spreadsheet as HTML tables- then email it or use in a web app
- Email service sending emails to active user
- Copying spreadsheet as a PDF – creating a blob and emailing the PDF
- Selecting and getting active selected content
- Search option added to user menu – searching gDrive folders and returning results into Spreadsheet
- Adding folder search results to a spreadsheet
- Checking for values in sheet and updating column values depending on result
- Copy and duplicate of sheet contents
UI – An instance of the user-interface environment for a Google App that allows the script to add features like menus, dialogs, and sidebars. A script can only interact with the UI for the current instance of an open editor, and only if the script is container-bound to the editor.
Source code is included so you can copy and paste the code to try for yourself.
Step by step learning
Fast friendly support is always available within the Q&A section
Experienced instructor with over 20 years of experience ready to help you learn
You have nothing to lose – Join now and start learning to create your own version of this helpful application today!!!
- Web developers
- Application Developers
- Coders who want to explore how to use Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Google Script
- Anyone who wants to create amazing applications
- Anyone who wants to power up their Google Suite of Products with really amazing features